Ordering Training Manuals
DIRECTIONS FOR PURCHASING MANUALS: When you reach the online store, for information about each manual (intended audience, publication number, number of pages) hold your mouse over the blue “i” button below the picture. Manuals offered for sale are the most recent versions available. All manuals are approved for training by the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services - Office of Pesticide Services.
To order, please follow the directions below:
- We strongly suggest that you use the latest version of Firefox as your browser to order manuals.
- If you do not see the order page appear, it is likely your browser either does not have the latest Flash update or your Operating System (OS) is incompatible with Flash. There should be a link at the top of the page to update your browser. Flash software is not compatible with iOS devices (iPhone, iPad).
- STEP 1: Add the type of manual(s) you need to the shopping cart.
- Click on the button for STEP 2. This will enable you to adjust the number of manuals and enter your delivery information.
- Click on STEP 3 to add shipping and handling. You will be directed to enter your payment information.
- STEP 4: Enter your credit card information and complete your purchase transaction according to the directions provided.
For help with ordering or payments, please email: email@example.com
- Manuals are NOT returnable. There is a 60-day limit on resolving transactions. Manual prices are set - we have no means to discount by volume or to certain entities. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- The university has contracted with an outside e-commerce service provider to handle online orders. No ordering information is kept on the Virginia Tech Pesticide Programs (VTPP) website or by Virginia Tech.
- The online system will accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express credit cards. For those who don't use credit cards, you have the option to use E-Checks. This electronic system will no longer allow us to accept printed (mail) orders or forms of payment associated with mail orders (checks and money orders).
- Government and school purchase orders are accepted via email only (firstname.lastname@example.org). Include your name, shipping address, phone number, email address, titles and quantities of manuals desired, and purchase order number. An invoice will be sent to you separately. Please remit payment to the Office of the University Bursar as instructed on the invoice.